Scouts finding loan players?

Players are usually pretty reluctant to come to a part-time club on loan, especially one in the BSS.

I agree that it should be possible to specifically send your scouts out to look for players that will come to you on loan.

At low levels, geography plays a part as to where players are willing to go on loan so check nearby clubs at the League 1/2 level to see if they have anyone they might share with you.

I got some good players on loan for free, just by asking.

Uncheck the "unrealistic targets" filter, find a youngster not listed for loan, make an offer: loan, no fee, 0% wages. See if they accept. A bit tedious but worthwhile.

I got a great 17-year old Chelsea AMC for the season. Played thirty games. (Then said it had been a waste of time. Ungrateful brat.)

I got some good players on loan for free, just by asking.

Uncheck the "unrealistic targets" filter, find a youngster not listed for loan, make an offer: loan, no fee, 0% wages. See if they accept. A bit tedious but worthwhile.

I got a great 17-year old Chelsea AMC for the season. Played thirty games. (Then said it had been a waste of time. Ungrateful brat.)

Using the search thing in game would probably be against the rules of Dafuge's challenge. Not sure though, if I'm scouting the player and not just going off the attributes.

Archived