I've been offered the Juve job...what do I do???

I've been with Celtic now for the past 4 years, winning the league every year and usually winning one of the cups too.

I've had very little Euro success, having never made it to the last 16 and, always getting knocked out of the Europa at the first hurdle, which has always bugged me. Well, Juve have come a calling, offering me a contract of £29.500, a wage budget of £1.5m/week and a transfer budget of £43m.

I've never, ever, ever managed any other club bar Celtic in any footy manager game - and I've been playing it for some years now!!! - so, to say I'm not tempted would be a lie.

I'm in a quandry. What should I do guys???

I would go to Juve, but that's just me, I like career games.

If you are unsure, back up your current save before you take the Juve job. Play for a while and if you don't like it or are missing Celtic then load up the back up of the current save and continue on with Celtic.

It's your career what good is it asking other people?

If you do what we suggest then ultimately you won't be happy with it anyway, follow your heart!

It's good to get other peoples opinions Andy. Ultimately, it is my decision, but I was curious as to what other people thought.

Cheers for the feedback guys.

If you are unsure, back up your current save before you take the Juve job. Play for a while and if you don't like it or are missing Celtic then load up the back up of the current save and continue on with Celtic.

Good advice.

Some AI teams are an absolute mess when you take them over. ie:

- No left-backs

- No good youth prospects

- Strikers are too old

£43m isn't a lot if you have to rebuild a team!

Nothing wrong with taking a look at everything first - I went from 10 years at Kilmarnock to 7 years with Milan. Loved it.

Good advice.

Some AI teams are an absolute mess when you take them over. ie:

- No left-backs

- No good youth prospects

- Strikers are too old

£43m isn't a lot if you have to rebuild a team!

Nothing wrong with taking a look at everything first - I went from 10 years at Kilmarnock to 7 years with Milan. Loved it.

No realism lost?

I mean you can take a look at the squad and everything before you make your decision....

No realism lost?

I mean you can take a look at the squad and everything before you make your decision....

You may lose some 'realism' but there is nothing worse than leaving a team only to regret it 6 months down the track. After putting in all those seasons he may want to get back to where he was and pick it up from there.

Although when that's happened to me I've just quit the team and waited for another job, I actually enjoy moving to new teams and rarely stay longer than 5 seasons. I used to do the 20-30 seasons at one club in the old CM days but club hopping career games seem more fun.

Archived