How many units did FM 2010 sell in the UK?

I'll post where I want. I was just asking a question

Mate, no need to be so abrasive with the guy. If it doesn't interest you then no worries, but no need to knock someone else for having an interest in it. Personally I'd like to know as well, I imagine it was well into 6 figures but would be interested to see if someone from SI had a more precise figure

If thats aimed at me im not knocking. Im just wondering why its important now when FM11 is about to be released.

God you sound like a right moron here!

Not sure about the actual figure as they tend not to release them, it was top of the charts for a while so you gotta be looking at around 1-2m if I had to guess.

If thats aimed at me im not knocking. Im just wondering why its important now when FM11 is about to be released.
It wasn't aimed at anyone, and just because FM11 is going to be released next month (allegedly) does that mean no one is allowed to talk about FM10 no more :s

The guy was obviously curious to see actually how popular the game is, hence him asking about how many units was sold

It wasn't aimed at anyone, and just because FM11 is going to be released next month (allegedly) does that mean no one is allowed to talk about FM10 no more :s

The guy was obviously curious to see actually how popular the game is, hence him asking about how many units was sold

Where did I say nobody is allowed to talk about FM10 :confused:

Your all reading way too much into this.

Im just wondering why its important now when FM11 is about to be released.

Thats where you are suggesting that FM10 topics shouldnt be talked about. When someone asks for advice on how to get the game loaded or the editor to work on FM10 for example, are you going to say not to bother worrying about it and wait for FM11?

Thats where you are suggesting that FM10 topics shouldnt be talked about. When someone asks for advice on how to get the game loaded or the editor to work on FM10 for example, are you going to say not to bother worrying about it and wait for FM11?

It wasnt suggesting anything. I was asking a question. The bolded thing is just a stupid thing to say. Thats nothing like what is being said here. I actually help a lot of people with their game.

I'm amazed that such a simple question from the op has caused such a furore! As for answering a question with a question, well, that's just schoolboy stuff really.

I feel it would be interesting to know the answer too, but that's neither here nor there. Every topic on this forum comes down to perspective. Some posts interest us, some don't and some we're indifferent to.

So in a way, all posts, to some degree are of interest to someone out there. To answer your question Stevo, then yes, it does matter.

I have no answer for the op. Maybe someone from SI will let us know.

Archived