FM11 U.S.A. Pre-Order

As an American, I can honestly say that the best way to get the game is through Steam; I've never seen it in stores, and with PC games being more and more marginalized at local shops it's really a long shot that one would even carry it. Contrast that with Steam, where you can play it on the day of the release; it's really the best way to get the game stateside.

I know that amazon.com was doing pre-orders for FM10 last year so I imagine they would probably do pre-orders for FM11. I haven't checked myself, but if it's not listed on there yet it may be because no official release date has been announced. I imagine Steam will have it, again it may not be listed yet because there is no official release date.

If I was you I'd get it on steam on the release date. It'll probably be £29.99 in the UK (not sure how much that is in dollars) so I expect maybe $35 dollars? Also you'll definately get it on release date :cool:

£30 is closer to $50 or to be precise $46.26 if exchange rates stay the same.

eBay is always useful. Get an authentic British copy of FM, as opposed to "Worldwide Soccer Manager." I live in Canada, and I've only ever bought and played the British version of each edition. My FM2010 was made in the EU!

fyi, as of FM10, WWSM no longer exists. The game is Football Manager everywhere in the world, though copies sold in the US still ship with English(US) as the default language.

Archived