Wwjd??

Stay with Blackpool on a measly 20k contract with an annual transfer kitty of 32.5m and 700k wage budget with a ground of 20k with top training facilities and excellent youth facilities and have your squad

or

take Real Madrid's offer of 275k contract with a transfer kitty of 75 million and 4.5m wage budget with a ground of 75328 with top and state of the art everything??

I think I am going to save the game and accept the job and then save the game again with separate name, and try and sign my squad!

Aaaaaaagh!!!!

If j stands for Jesus he'd most likely abandon all those material things and start a religion.....ahem, sorry, couldn't resist.

Personally I become too "stuck" in a long term game to move clubs.... well, just go for it. Try your hand at La Liga to see if you are really that "special".

Depends what you want from your save. What have you achieved at Blackpool? if you have won everything I would go to Real Madrid, if ther eis still things to win and achieve, then Id personally stick with Blackpool

Its a career save - I brought Blackpool from the bottom of League 1 to the top of premiership (won FA cup), European Cup team, consistent top of table finishes, improving every year. I guess no-one in the world would turn down the chance to manager Real Madrid

It seems that my former team isnt good enough for the likes of real madrid!! Well one or two are...shocking!

Real Madrid would be the offer any manager would take.. in real life. but when at Real, you will... WILL win everything. If you haven't already won the league etc with Blackpool, that would be a lot more satisfying. Although, if you have done everthing with Blackpool, Real Madrid could be a refreshing break from strenuous management. Also you will get some many offers from other clubs at the end of your contract :p

Real Madrid would be the offer any manager would take.. in real life. but when at Real, you will... WILL win everything. If you haven't already won the league etc with Blackpool, that would be a lot more satisfying. Although, if you have done everthing with Blackpool, Real Madrid could be a refreshing break from strenuous management. Also you will get some many offers from other clubs at the end of your contract :p

The statement in bold isn't true. Arsene Wenger turned down the job around 3 years ago. :p

I think most of you will be pleased - i have stuck it out with the seasiders (with the real madrid saved game still there if i want it) and i have just won the League Cup for Blackpool for the first time in their history! Currently in top four with two games in hand, just completely hammered PSG in first knockout round of UEFA Cup and still in FA cup....so its going well

Archived