Windowed mode problem

okay, so i just got a new laptop and i like to play in windowed mode

however, the bottom of the screen cuts off the bottom of the window

for example

66vnfp.png

i can have it full screen but in windowed mode and it fits, but i want it to just snap into place.

i cant move the window up and drag it smaller as windows 7 puts it full screen if you move it up and its alrady as small as i can make it.

my screen resolution is already maxed out.

any suggestions?

nah i can see through the task bar already (its kinda transparent and stuff) and the buttons for confirming stuff are only just on there let alone the bottom of the window.

besides i cant pull down the taskbar, only up. STUPID WINDOWS 7

ive managed to auto hide the taskbar but i still cant get to the bottom anyway

You need a bigger screen resolution to play in Windowed Mode how you want, as the game needs 768 vertical pixels (not including the window border and the taskbar). It is not possible to drag the window size down below 768 pixels unless you maximise the window (which snaps it to the edge of the screens regardless of your screen size).

You need a bigger screen resolution to play in Windowed Mode how you want, as the game needs 768 vertical pixels (not including the window border and the taskbar). It is not possible to drag the window size down below 768 pixels unless you maximise the window (which snaps it to the edge of the screens regardless of your screen size).

it's just im sure ive seen other screen shots of people on laptops with it just snapping to to the extremities of ythe screen

Archived