not the usual release date question :)

so guys we all anxiously await the official release date

what 2 or 3 things do you stock in for your 1st few days on the new football manager release

mine would be plenty of dr pepper (a must) some kind of snack bag of either doritos or maltesers

silly i know but management simulation is serious business

so guys we all anxiously await the official release date

what 2 or 3 things do you stock in for your 1st few days on the new football manager release

mine would be plenty of dr pepper (a must) some kind of snack bag of either doritos or maltesers

silly i know but management simulation is serious business

Stupid Question!

I think you should work on Friday 29th October? :D :D

I am realy hoping it is released on this date as my wife will be on holiday that date and doesnt get back to the next day so i will have 24 hours of uninterupted gaming then, bliss.

I will probably get in lots of crisps, some form of fizzy drink and like someone else sadi lots and lots of beer.

I hope they release it in the weekend or I'll die while I'm at school, I then keep on thinking wat team should I manage, what players shall I buy and what tactics to use, so I can't concentrate then...

The game will be released on Friday.

I'm at work on that friday and I've got massively addicted to FM2010 again about 3 weeks ago... it has actually got to a point where I've considered playing FM at work... which is made all the more difficult as I'm not sure security would allow me to carry my ancient desktop tower into the building, and they'd be even more suspicious if they saw me carrying one out - considering the delicate nature of my business...

As for what I'm going to stock up on... well, most likely a load of tables and stuff to barricade the door to my office with!

Also, Coke, bisquits, and so much red bull that I won't sleep for a week or poo solids for a fortnight!

(out of interest, has anybody had a drink/food/taste/smell that reminds them of a video game? Diet Coke Cherry always reminds me of when I was 10 playing Knight Online, and Red Bull always reminds me of FM and football in general!)

Archived