8 year contract ???

CGE97

8yr contract?! That's not even possible in the game is it.

Can you post a screenie?

I HAVE a screenie but i dont know how to put it on here because it is saved as a word doc and this thing asks for a url

I think the contract is a reward for winning the CL on penalties

If it's in word copy and paste it into paint and save a jpg, then upload it by photobucket or imageshak. I'm not sure but you might also be able to add the jpg as an attachment to a post.

Do u need to register to them ??

Yes, but it's very quick.

Press prt sc (usually next to F12 on the keyboard) on the news item where you saw Casillas get offered the contract. Now open paint (can be found by typing it in run). Now press ctrl+v in paint. Save the picture then upload it on imageshack or photobucket.

This is the FIFA rules about the durations of contracts:

The minimum length of a contract shall be from its effective date until the end of the season, while the maximum length of a contract shall be five years.

Contracts of any other length shall only be permitted if consistent with national laws.

Players under the age of 18 may not sign a professional contract for a term longer than three years.

Any clause referring to a longer period shall not be recognised.

This is the FIFA rules about the durations of contracts:

The minimum length of a contract shall be from its effective date until the end of the season, while the maximum length of a contract shall be five years.

Contracts of any other length shall only be permitted if consistent with national laws.

Players under the age of 18 may not sign a professional contract for a term longer than three years.

Any clause referring to a longer period shall not be recognised.

that can't be true cos players at my local club in real lif (brighton) have signed til the new year

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the £47,500 clean sheet clause. I know Real has money, but man, that's got to hurt the bottom line with a team that should win many games with a clean sheet in their pocket.

I never saw that !!

But anyway what is 15,750 (appearance fee) x 38 (games excluding cup)

Some where around £600K

Archived