Small idea.

Hi, Conservation Manager during the match. With the next command for the team during the match we act: conservation manager. He gets up and mobilizes, criticizes, or applauds player. Such a mini-motivational talk during the match. And that would be marked by a manager, whether it is impulsive, or calm, such as Smuda, whether its the opposite of Maradona.

Sorry for my Englisch, but this is my bad skill.

I understand your idea. you are wanting to use a Manager's personality during the game. For instance, the difference between a Capello, who sits calm and doesn't shout much to the players or enter his technical area much, and a Matin O'Neill who lives on the touchline. The only problem I can see with this idea is that there has to be something that the Human manager does to increase/decrease a given "touchline habit" stat....not sure how that could manifest.

Hi, Conservation Manager during the match. With the next command for the team during the match we act: conservation manager. He gets up and mobilizes, criticizes, or applauds player. Such a mini-motivational talk during the match. And that would be marked by a manager, whether it is impulsive, or calm, such as Smuda, whether its the opposite of Maradona.

Sorry for my Englisch, but this is my bad skill.

I like this idea. :thup:

I understand your idea. you are wanting to use a Manager's personality during the game. For instance, the difference between a Capello, who sits calm and doesn't shout much to the players or enter his technical area much, and a Matin O'Neill who lives on the touchline. The only problem I can see with this idea is that there has to be something that the Human manager does to increase/decrease a given "touchline habit" stat....not sure how that could manifest.

I understand you, something would have to be done with the Human Manager.

Cheers.

Archived