Anyone agree??

Only a small issue i believe should be looked at, anyone noticed how when a player goes down injured they unless it's a foul they mostly play on or sometimes kick the ball out, about 4 times now i've had a player down and the teams both carry on playing untill the ball goes out of play and then after the game turns out the player has broken his leg, surely as they would irl they should stop the game immediatly.

know its not a big deal but was wondering what people thought or had own experiences like this

Only a small issue i believe should be looked at, anyone noticed how when a player goes down injured they unless it's a foul they mostly play on or sometimes kick the ball out, about 4 times now i've had a player down and the teams both carry on playing untill the ball goes out of play and then after the game turns out the player has broken his leg, surely as they would irl they should stop the game immediatly.

know its not a big deal but was wondering what people thought or had own experiences like this

Not neccessarily, as in real life the referee is the only one who can stop the game for an injury, and it not always clear, even with a leg break, if there is an actual injury.

P.S. I'm guessing the 4 leg breaks is over a longish period of time as it's a relatively rare injury.

I'm actually happy that at least sometimes the AI is clever enough to make the players kick the ball out.

Yes of course, irl they don't continue playing as often as they do in FM, by far. Yet, I'm still more grateful for what we have than unhappy about its shortcomings.

Archived