Created Country Regens

Hey all,

Not completely sure if this belongs in the editor section of the forums, but it pertains only to things that would happen in-game, so I put it here for the moment. Feel free to move the thread.

I "created" a new nation using the editor, replete with an 11 team league, a national team, coefficients, and players. Of course, I didn't create the nation from scratch, since that's impossible. I made a bunch of changes to the Faroe Islands, renamed the country, and then put it all on the market. Long story short, this team are, quality wise, probably equal to that of Russia or Serbia.

My question is -- how will the regens be? Will the regens be the same quality as the normal regens that would come from the Faroe Islands? If so, in 20 years this nation would cease to have any ability. The clubs that I created have generally good enough ratings for their youth systems to recreate the kind of quality that is currently present, but I have to think that something would prevent the regens from being as quality as the original players.

Also, sort of a small thing -- will the regens that are created have Faroese names, or will their names be taken from the current crop of players from that country (kind of a far cry from a Scandinavian language)?

Cheers!

Archived