Ass Manager is a pain in the ass...lol!!

I had enough of this at the end of the season..sound familar?

"XXX is excited by XXX whom he feels has the potential to be one of the most gifted players to come through the youth ranks at roma in recent years"... his PA? max 150!!! lol!!! at least fm07 was reasonable, cannot wait to see what FM09 will be like.

had to let it out.

most of my Ass man comment is useful. consider he has 20 in Judging PA and CA.

in your case, how good your Ass man? also would it be simply a case of having a group of in-take average PA 70 which makes your PA 150 youngster looks amazing.

Guest arrogantio

If a player has 150PA they will be one of the most gifted players to come out of the Roma (or most other top clubs') ranks in recent years.

This simply means that this player could become the best player to come through your youth team for a long time. In other words, all of your other recent players have been pretty crap.

What you want to look out for is the comment stating that the player has the potential to be one of the best of his generation. Then your onto a potential star.

personally I love it when the ass man says that and then the next day you ask for a coach report on that same youth player and the ass man says "unload as soon as possible"

what happened to being excited about the most gifted player to come through the ranks in years?

lol... his surely a pain in the 'ass'.

Doesnt bother me, i've stolen this regen from inter a striker top notch quality. ;-)

oh dear rivals.. lol.. shows even kids with inter on their profile will join roma ;-) money talks.

JAMIE - i agree with ya hehe... i hope fm08 fixes this up for next year, surely you expect a regen with good quality every 5-10 years... especially Roma being the capital of italy!

Franny Jeffers, Michael Rickets, Wayne Rooney - what do they have in common? All tipped for the top by managers and the like.

spot on.. its all a matter of judgement, and theres a lot of different things that can affect the evntual outcome... tutoring, player's personality etc etc... at the end of the day, its someone's "opinion" and ya have to remember that... just because its a computer controlled person, doesnt mean they wont get it wrong

That is aleast siomething half usful that tye do.

I hate it when they are in charge of the team and everyone is ****ed that they do not get enough credit.

What does he do to them?

I just imagine him in the dressing room as they wit for the team talk. Then he just gives them the finger and walks out! icon_biggrin.gif

Iv been 4-0 up or whatever near the end of a game and gona on holiday for a day as Im clearly gonna win, then when I return someones having a moan about the ass man not giving the team enough credit, I check the team talk report and at the final whistle he's gone and said 'nothing' to them. Silly billy!!! Most looked confused and angry. He's probably the best ass man in the league too, and ass man of Australia. His ass skills really are top notch but he just doesnt perform sometimes.

icon_biggrin.gif

UPDATE: DONCASTER, PREM- 2012/13, PLD- 24, WN- 14, DRW- 5, LST- 5, GS- 52, GA- 32, PTS- 47.

4TH POSITION, 3 points from Arsenal in 2nd, Man United dicking on the league on 62 pts!!!

I just offered my ass man a coaching role and got a new one with good judging of PA and CA recommends what players should learn from who and gives a better view on players. Have to wait a year before youth come through to see how he deals with it.

My last ass man got exceited with a PA 115 kid, never would make the first team

Originally posted by Ryknow:

I just offered my ass man a coaching role and got a new one with good judging of PA and CA recommends what players should learn from who and gives a better view on players. Have to wait a year before youth come through to see how he deals with it.

My last ass man got exceited with a PA 115 kid, never would make the first team

I did that too =)

Cause you got a super player right,same as mine...

doesn't matter which assman you have, DO NOT go on holiday until the champions league final. i won the league with 4 games to spare, i let my assman take charge of the final game, which we won 1-0, yet my players came out and said that he gave a bad team talk. morale was low, and real madrid reversed the score from last years CL final, 3-1.

unfortunately, my fm crashed (totally unintentional, i never reload), and i have to go through the ordeal of low morale in the CL final again. i should have saved before i went on holiday, not before the final... icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Oxslow:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

remember when the whole world got excited about Danny Cademarteri???

Was that the guy that played for Everton about 10 years ago? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye...and then there was an 'issue' with drugs and now he's with Huddersfield, my team icon_smile.gif. He spent most of his time injured though. I wish he was even half as good as all that hype from years back.

Archived