Money game

Because I'm bored of the game now and fancy doing something different. I'm only going to give them money and leave everything else the same.

Whats the point? You can get players waaay better than the league for free.

I updated my database and gave Crawley (BSP) a money man. I didn't do it for fun though, as they actually do have a money man and have spent something like £600k this summer.

I started a season with Crawley, tried to keep things as realistic as possible but ended up getting bored, was way, way too easy, didn't come close to matching my Rushden season which was done on a limited budget.

Why don't you go all out and give every team in the league a Saudi oil baron? Could be interesting, or crap, only one way to find out.

I like this idea. Much better than giving one team loads of money and easily winning the league with them IMO :thup:

Nah, don't like doing that. Though before I've been playing games, then used FMRTe to give a random small team or two loads of money to see what they do with it. Usually it doesn't help, they don't spend it right!

ooo I like doing that, I don't do it with fmrte though I spent 5m (as Valencia) on a Worcester City GK. Shame they can't use the money well :( 3 seasons on their still in BSN :p

I started a game unemployed and got the alfreton job a week after they were taken over by a tycoon. I won promotions all the way to the premier league and finished fourth in my second premier season and then the tycoon withdrew all his money. A really enjoyable game that got better once the tycoon left.

Why don't you go all out and give every team in the league a Saudi oil baron? Could be interesting, or crap, only one way to find out.

Better, up the league reputation and default money (TV and sponsorship) of the lower leagues. That'll make the whole league system more dynamatic, no?

....or just download a world club super league or something...

Archived