error about 'speed.xml' when opening a match..

I'm currently having a great time on an AFC Wimbledon game, however, my computer froze up about an hour ago so I had to turn it off an on again, now I was playing FM at the time, I loaded up my last save (which luckily was soon before it crashed) and it seemed to be working fine, however, I noticed that whenever I click on a match a message pops up twice saying 'XML parsing error!' , 'not well-formed (invalid token) at line1 of speed.xml', after this the match opens alright, but it's really bugging me. can you help?

im using 8.0.2 and i've tried reinstalling the game.

On Vista:-

1- In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

2- Now browse to C:\Users\<username>\App Data\Roaming and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder.

In XP:-

1. In a folder window Tools > Folder Options > View and tick 'Show hidden files and folders'.

2. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data and delete the Sports Interactive folder.

Restart FM and things should be ok unless you were saving a game when you quit in which case it might be corrupted.

Archived