Video press conferences (football manager 2012)

An early idea for football manager 2012 is an update on press conferences. I think there should be a choice that if you have a webcam you can talk to the press on webcam rather than just answer their questions. I'm aware it could be very tricky to link up with a company to help the press become 3d people , but it would then be easier to see how impatient the press are becoming and easier to tell the friendly journalist from the nasty journalist who twist everything you say!!!

An early idea for football manager 2012 is an update on press conferences. I think there should be a choice that if you have a webcam you can talk to the press on webcam rather than just answer their questions. I'm aware it could be very tricky to link up with a company to help the press become 3d people , but it would then be easier to see how impatient the press are becoming and easier to tell the friendly journalist from the nasty journalist who twist everything you say!!!

I absolutely don't agree with that idea of yours. :thdn:

At this point it is probably more realistic that SI will make a custom built conference site with 10000 conference rooms, hire 100000 actors as reporters and rent a print factory.

This way every time any player playing FM connected to the internet can do a video link real-time conference with 'reporters' who will then print your stories and send you the newspaper, as well as linking in real-time in-game reaction as well, obviously.

At this point it is probably more realistic that SI will make a custom built conference site with 10000 conference rooms, hire 100000 actors as reporters and rent a print factory.

This way every time any player playing FM connected to the internet can do a video link real-time conference with 'reporters' who will then print your stories and send you the newspaper, as well as linking in real-time in-game reaction as well, obviously.

This gets my vote ;). Crack on SI.

Archived