Offer me a team to manage thread.

Alright I am really bored of playing with the well known teams... I need a change, some action and hardworking. so offer me a team!

& If you are bored and don't know who to manage/can't decide, post in here saying "offer me a team" than we can offer you teams. It's like a mini game lol

Download metal guitarist's summer transfer update from the editors forum and have a go at managing Celtic in the SPL. Whole new squad, totally ungelled and only 2.5 million for a title challenge. Am passing the time till FM11 comes out with this atm and it's guite challenging. Currently half way through the first season and 12 points behind Rangers with 2 games in hand.

Thanks guys. I will give it a go with Celtics.

And same here @slipknot67 I am really bored of the game but there is nothing else to do.I want fm2011 to come out already! I sometimes get too bored and go play World cup 2010 on ps3 lol and beat some noobs online.

I will post my celtic results later on too

Thanks guys. I will give it a go with Celtics.

And same here @slipknot67 I am really bored of the game but there is nothing else to do.I want fm2011 to come out already! I sometimes get too bored and go play World cup 2010 on ps3 lol and beat some noobs online.

I will post my celtic results later on too

Good luck with it...hope you manage to get some better results with them than I'm getting with them, so far have crashed out of the CL and the Europa league and lost twice in the league to Rangers. Managed to get Yannick Djalo, Ochoa and Areola in though, so hope to have a much better second season...as long as I don't get sacked before then.:eek:

Btw, keep an eye on the youngster Feruz in the u19 squad...I think he has very good potential in this update.:thup:

Thanks (: I just bought 2 players a DC and a Striker

And OMG Is there a way to get rid of stupid stuart baxter, assistant manager? lol I kicked all the staff and bought my own staff but HIM!. Board won't allow me.

And I am getting done with my friendly games and starting the champions league soon and then league (: i will keep you updated.

I haven't tried to offload any of the staff as i didn't want to destabalise the squad harmony any more than it already is at the start with all the new players. it could be something that's happened with it being a 3rd party update, as from what I can tell there have been a few tweaks to how the game works, like Feruz and a bunch of other <16 yr old players being included and from the fixture list I have it looks like the league split for the last 6 games has gone as well. Sounds like Baxter has been set to be a liked person of the chairman and FMRTE could be the only way to ditch him.

Edit...Just beat Rangers 2-1 in the League cup semi final to set up a Final against Dundee Utd.:D

I guess so, I will try to get rid of him later on haha >.<

And Good luck in the final! You can do it

* live update * I am having a good start to season with an early goal , in 10 secs xD lmao

lolwp.th.png

Nice result there, how'd you manage to play hinkel, he's out for a year irl with a damaged cruciate which is in the update I'm using...did you download a different one?

I am using metal guitarist 9/1/2010 update. I didn't check if he released a newer version after that one.

and * live update * what the heck, idiot strikers ! lol

wtfmang.th.png

I hope I can turn it around ugh

*EDIT*

Failed to turn it around, and lol all of my players had around %65 condition in the last 15-20 mins ugh

tend.th.png

Alright I am really bored of playing with the well known teams... I need a change, some action and hardworking. so offer me a team!

& If you are bored and don't know who to manage/can't decide, post in here saying "offer me a team" than we can offer you teams. It's like a mini game lol

In truth mate there is a thread in the GPTG sub forum. If you post in that thread then people will help. :)

Archived