annoying!!!!

im currently playing with plymouth in my third season (first season in the prem) im 7th in the league and just about to hit january now what i find annoying is that when a team like blackburn say my rb is showing potential my rb immediatly says he wants to move clubs, baring in mind that blackburn are on like a real big losing streak and look set to go down. anyways what i really find annoying is it always takes me a year to make someone unsettled

This is definitely a problem. Right now the system only calculates your recent form in some unimportant areas (bet odds and pre-match news items), while in transfer it's still all about your club reputation. Players almost always choose a higher-level club going down over a lower-level club going up. Very frustrating for promotion-seeking managers. I wish I could persuade the player that he'll have a brighter future at my club because of good league position/good finance/other great players coming/etc..

Reputation doesn't change overnight, especially with it being your first season in the Prem - second season syndrome and all of that

your probs right but tbh im still in the process in unsettling a young 17 year old to join my side but im failing badly and he is playing at swindon

thing is blackburn are ex prem champs so theyre gonna have a higher rep than plymouth for a good while. same as in my saved game on 10.3 portsmouth went from prem to league 2 in about 6 years yet they still unsettled my players when i was managing watford lol.

Archived