Right. so when is the next update or FMH 2011 release??

So the 1.7 update has come out like two weeks ago which is all good but it didn't have that many new features for me so I was a bit disappointed.

So will there be another major update? or will FMH 2011 be released before that?

If either, what kind of time period are we looking at for any updates? Cheers guys, FMH is a brilliant game but it still needs work even though it's easily one of the best games for the ipod.

• SI Staff
So will there be another major update? or will FMH 2011 be released before that?

1.7 was the final update for FMHi 2010 - it had to be I'm afraid or we'd never have a FMHi 2011 ;)

I'm beavering away on the 2011 game now and its fleshing out very nicely, I'm sure you'll enjoy it when its ready.

If either, what kind of time period are we looking at for any updates? Cheers guys, FMH is a brilliant game but it still needs work even though it's easily one of the best games for the ipod.

There isn't a release date set in stone for the 2011 version yet I'm afraid, once its 'ready' we'll announce it to the world here same as usual - I'm planning on supporting it post-release in a similar manner to what was done with FMHi 2010; so expect a series of updates with additional features and tweaks to existing stuff ....

Archived