Best Regens

'Kaka' doesnt look great...

The other guy is amazing though and what a strikerate for england - alas foreign sounding englishman playing football for us is probably the future

This kid is barely 16 and he already looks great I would love to see him at age 25

the best thing was man city didnt offer him a new contract and he left on a bosman lol. i offered him a contract and he accepted straight away lol i only offered him a contract on the off chance. i nearly fell off my chair wen he accepted lol. now hes worth 22m lol.

the best thing was man city didnt offer him a new contract and he left on a bosman lol. i offered him a contract and he accepted straight away lol i only offered him a contract on the off chance. i nearly fell off my chair wen he accepted lol. now hes worth 22m lol.

Same thing happened to me with pato :)

thats why i love football manager because it makes u feel like your an actuall manager. like when a manager signs a top player and feels awesum thats hes finally got his man, fm gives you the exact same feeling. thats what si has gotta make sure they dont lose in the fm series.

its not the new features that makes ppl come back, its the whole atmosphere of fm, like how mad you feel wen youve lost to a worse team or how great you feel when you beat a much better team. if they lose that then they might as well wrap up the series.

This kid is barely 16 and he already looks great I would love to see him at age 25

I'll make a point of posting a screeny in here when he is 25, as I've just confirmed to sign him. Only thing is he isn't arriving at my club for 3 years as I'm not allowed to sign Brazillians u18 and even then as soon as I sign him I'll have to loan him out to my wp feeder team for 3 years as he's an uncapped Brazillian and failed to get a wp prior to signing for me. Still at least he will still only be 21 by then and should be ready to go straight into my first team by then....providing I don't get sacked in the meantime of course.:p

I'll make a point of posting a screeny in here when he is 25, as I've just confirmed to sign him. Only thing is he isn't arriving at my club for 3 years as I'm not allowed to sign Brazillians u18 and even then as soon as I sign him I'll have to loan him out to my wp feeder team for 3 years as he's an uncapped Brazillian and failed to get a wp prior to signing for me. Still at least he will still only be 21 by then and should be ready to go straight into my first team by then....providing I don't get sacked in the meantime of course.:p

The most you can expect is an increase of 4/5 across his key stats, but its always a worry for a wide midfielder without pace - never seem to play well for me at least.

Physical's need big improvement

The most you can expect is an increase of 4/5 across his key stats, but its always a worry for a wide midfielder without pace - never seem to play well for me at least.

Physical's need big improvement

+

Probably should have mentioned this before, but bearing in mind I'm managing Celtic in the SPL and not Barca or Man U, he's almost good enough for my first team right now tbh...I'd have him over Scott Brown who's my first choice RM until I get this guy.

His technical stats are amazing! Physical stats could be a tad stronger btu with such technical abaility I suppose he can get by :p

He can just about cope lol.

Man, what a beast! :thup:

I'd have him tutouring a youngster while he's still at his peak.

His determination puts me off having him tutor anyone.

bet he never wins a header though!

Heh! Quite true, but I couldn't care less really. My center backs will deal with the defensive headers. This guy is a natural born advanced playmaker. He is only 19, and played only 6 matches but he is already showing off.

Can't wait to see what will he become when he is in mid/late 20's

Heh! Quite true, but I couldn't care less really. My center backs will deal with the defensive headers. This guy is a natural born advanced playmaker. He is only 19, and played only 6 matches but he is already showing off.

Can't wait to see what will he become when he is in mid/late 20's

Should be amazing - I presume your Millwall are up there so you should be able to keep him!

If i had him on my team i'd never keep him!

I wont img tag these as they're probably a bit big but:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5/ferroro.jpg

that's a striker I've had for many years now, he's now 31 and a legend at the club, he's still much the same, a bit slower, more influence though.

This I can probably fit in - again, perhaps not the best statted regen in the world, but certainly influential.

4marcferry3.jpg

He's been a legend, scotland and st mirren captain, stepped down as scotland captain though which annoyed me - there's no other viable option but him really.

has won a lot too:

ferryachiev31.jpg

I have "better" regens in some positions, but I just think these two define my team.. they're great players who have contributed so much.

Here's a player i signed just after this screenie was taken (signed for £12m)

2jenxv6.jpg

And my Luciano Brazilian Wonderkid (signed him for £2.8m), was so good i could sell Aguero...Also most expensive player in the world (bar Pato who arsenal just paid £67million for)

2462w0i.jpg

Luciano history/bio: http://i53.tinypic.com/23vckye.jpg

Also my regen striker i brought off Ipswich for £2.7m a few seasons back in my current save..

2jakw87.jpg

also a player i just picked up off Man U for £7.5m when he was 16..

2uzrm06.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Signed this lad Harry Francis from Nottm Forest.

Been keeping an eye on him for a while now after my Scout spotted him about 3 year ago when he was 17.

And after selling my previous regen striker this Summer, i decided to buy him.

21068518.png

88760029.jpg

Remind's me so much of Jermain Defoe, and hopefully he will become class. :thup:

Signed this lad Harry Francis from Nottm Forest.

Been keeping an eye on him for a while now after my Scout spotted him about 3 year ago when he was 17.

And after selling my previous regen striker this Summer, i decided to buy him.

Remind's me so much of Jermain Defoe, and hopefully he will become class. :thup:

Looks like a very good signing, especially for 2.5m

Mirhet Backtash (Signed for £25m):

backtash.png

5 Times world player of the year and also has tons of other awards :) - perhaps the best player in the game..

David Bailey (own youth squad):

baileyr.png

Stephen Crowley (signed for £100K):

crowley.png

Not the best player, but has got just under 500 league games for me so far!

Hallur Jacobsen (own youth squad):

hallur.png

Not the best talent, BUT! he is from Faroe Islands.. so by FAR the biggest faroese talent in the game! - I like!

Richard Hill (Signed for £10m)

hillv.png

Fantastic midfielder.. scores many goals and has been topscorer in EPL with 28 goals and has scored 122 goals in EPL in 10 years from the midfield. Together with Backtash the best attacking duo in EPL!

Adam McCoy (Own youth squad)

mccoy.png

Best defender in the EPL (in my opinion). Has been a reguler since he was 16 and a regular for England since he was 17. Captains both Leeds and England and is set to break the all-time caps for England.. a true legend in the making! Best talent I've ever had from my own youth squad on FM2010!

Archived