online play. a gripe with SI.

im a massive fan of playing FM online with my mates, but i personally feel its a very under covered area in the game manual and in general.

usually it only warrants a small paragraph at the back end of the booklet that doesnt really help at all. in fact, i dont even think its mentioned at all in the FM10 manual.

i really think that SI should promote playing online more as ive found it to be the most rewarding & fun.

port to port opening is very confusing for computer novices such as myself. downloading other stuff to play like hamachi, is all well and good, but its sometimes slow. i love the game and playing online, but a bit more official help and guidance wouldnt go amiss. i dare say there is a hell of a lot of people missing out because of this.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah its all well and good if your a member of this forum, but its still a confusing and under covered aspect of the game. i think help and guidende should be a must for what, in my opinion is the best feature of the game.

online play is awesome, yet very little assistance is offered by SI. an online link in the manual should be a must in my opinion. as after all, not all of us are computer savvy.

yeah its all well and good if your a member of this forum, but its still a confusing and under covered aspect of the game. i think help and guidende should be a must for what, in my opinion is the best feature of the game.

online play is awesome, yet very little assistance is offered by SI. an online link in the manual should be a must in my opinion. as after all, not all of us are computer savvy.

Actually most of the hardcore FM fans do come to this forum, or some others. Its too difficult to find player who wouldn't quit halfway. :thup:

Though some promotion wouldn't hurt. ;)

Archived