Youth Coach or Fitness Coach.

I am a lower league club, and i can only have a limited amount of coaches and i have the dilemma of having to choose between the aforementioned , who do i choose? does a fitness coach drastically improve my squads fitness? or can i rely on my other coaches? any help would be much appreciated .

Cheers

Does having seperate coaches for the youth team have any impact on the progression of youth players? Because if you have first team coaches they also train the youth team so unless the youth team coaches actually speed up development of the youth players in comparison to first team coaches then youth coaches are a waste of time.

Does having seperate coaches for the youth team have any impact on the progression of youth players? Because if you have first team coaches they also train the youth team so unless the youth team coaches actually speed up development of the youth players in comparison to first team coaches then youth coaches are a waste of time.

Anyone know the answer to this?

In terms of the number of training stars, youth coaches seem to be a waste of time. If you have a 3 star coach for shooting let's say, and assign him to do shooting training for the first team, he will have three stars. If you then assign him to do the u18 shooting training, he will retain the three stars he has for the first team, and also have three stars for the youth training. However, there may be other less obvious benefits to having a youth coach.

Archived