a little help?

Hi All,

I plan to have one more shot at this game before the new one comes out, but i have one more change i need to make to my changes.txt before i can start. And i cant get it to work for some reason??

I have already have made some changes myself and they all work fine, but this last one no. So could you take a look? I want to add Raul Meireles to my Liverpool team, for some strange reason he aint in the Porto team??

So i've tried to create him by editing another player, who goes by the name Costinha and plays for Atalanta now Costinha i believe will be his short name, because on his profile he goes by Francisco José Rodrigues da Costa, now because of his long name i dont know how his name is split up i.e. where his first name ends and his surname begins to enter them in the fields. I've tried allsorts of combinations with no luck.

Would another reason for it not to work, because i have only english leagues loaded and because he's from an italian team?? I cant see this because i have changed a player originally from Racing and put him in Liverpool team as Suso. I do have space in my team so all the spots haven't been taken up, i just dont get it.

Here is the line:

"PLAYER" "Francisco José" "Rodrigues da Costa" "Atalanta" "Raúl" "Meireles" "" "1983" "" "188" "Liverpool"

Hope you can help!!

Cheers

Should the e in Jose have an accent like José?

I don't know if that will fix your problem though.

yes it does, and it's in my changes file. but for the terms of the question on here i was lazy and left it out because i just typed the name out again.

prob still not fixed someone please help???

Try this (choose what CA/PA you want)

"PLAYER""Francisco José" "Rodrigues da Costa" "Atalanta" "Raul" "Meireles" "Raul Meireles" "1983" "CA" "PA" "Liverpool"

If that doesn't work then I think it's because Costinha has got a common name, try a different player who hasn't got a common name and it should work.

Try this (choose what CA/PA you want)

"PLAYER""Francisco José" "Rodrigues da Costa" "Atalanta" "Raul" "Meireles" "Raul Meireles" "1983" "CA" "PA" "Liverpool"

If that doesn't work then I think it's because Costinha has got a common name, try a different player who hasn't got a common name and it should work.

unfortunately no luck!

Archived