Max Seasons

Sorry if this question has been asked before but does anyone know if there is a maximum amount of seasons you can play and if so how many? I've heard that you get 30 seasons as your manager and then have to retire but can still carry the game on as a new manager. Just wondering if thats true as I've never managed to get that far without starting again with a different team..?

The only thing that can limit the amount of time you play for is how big the file gets as the game progresses and stores more data, as long as your pc can handle the amount of info being continually stored you can play pretty much as long as you like.

Edit...took to long posting this and i see others have beaten me to it, I can confirm that on the pc version of the game you wont be forced to retire after 30 years.

Cheers guys can anyone confirm on the 30 years and made to retire/start new manager in your game?

I don't know where you heard that or maybe you mixed it up with the psp version or something but that is not true. You can retire/start new manager any time in your game but it is always optional. The game never forces you to retire.

Archived