Chairman Status

having seen a change in my chairmans happiness status, i was wondering if i had got the right end of the stick with the order of the status'? so going from most happy to most wanting to leave, the order i can work out is...

Loves the club

Enjoying life at the club

Happy to stay

Willing to listen to offers

so is that the right order and have i missed any???

having seen a change in my chairmans happiness status, i was wondering if i had got the right end of the stick with the order of the status'? so going from most happy to most wanting to leave, the order i can work out is...

Loves the club

Enjoying life at the club

Happy to stay

Willing to listen to offers

so is that the right order and have i missed any???

I think thats the right order but isnt there one more which wants to leave. I could be wrong though.

Mine is "The Chairman feels he will never leave a club of his own violition". Don't know if thats the happiest he can be though.

oh yes seen that 1 as well. i would say thats below 'loves the club'. need somebody to confirm though

so we think that its wont leave on own violation, loves club, enjoying life, happy to stay, open to offers.

im hoping that somebody can confirm this????

also as my chairman has moved to enjoying life i assume hes steadily moving towards the exit, though it could be a few more seasons

so we think that its wont leave on own violation, loves club, enjoying life, happy to stay, open to offers.

im hoping that somebody can confirm this????

also as my chairman has moved to enjoying life i assume hes steadily moving towards the exit, though it could be a few more seasons

'Won't leave of his own volition' and 'loves the club' are the same thing, they just appear in different places. One appears in the board room, the other on the club information page.

Archived