Uncoded PPM's

Can somebody point me to/give me a list of PPM's that were not "coded" properly for FM08? I already know the ones removed for '09 (i have '08, '09, '10) but because i still play '08 i would like to know if its simply the missing ones from 09 that were not coded properly? I am convinced that some of the ones missing from 09 worked in 08 but maybe its just been being over imaginative.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a list of the missing ones? I have been carefully studying the match engine over the last week and there are some PPM's that are missing from the 09 list that look like they were coded in 08. One reallly notceable one is "looks for pass rather than shot", that one definately works on 08 even though it is not listed on 09. Does anyone have a difinitive list i could look at or could hazard a good guess?

Is there a list of the missing ones? I have been carefully studying the match engine over the last week and there are some PPM's that are missing from the 09 list that look like they were coded in 08. One reallly notceable one is "looks for pass rather than shot", that one definately works on 08 even though it is not listed on 09. Does anyone have a difinitive list i could look at or could hazard a good guess?

"Look for pass rather than shot"

I think it is still/coded in game. Atleast I did teach it to anderson and it seems to work.

Archived