game speed

Fm2010 has always ran quick on my laptop with over 40 leagues running never had a problem but the last few days all of a sudden its slowed right down its taking ages to go to the mail box screen when i click it or when i click on a player its taking ages to change to his profile. i dont understand cos i used to click it and it was spilt second and it was done.

Any ideas why this is happening?

thanks Dan

i run game booster and that pretty much stops everything else i dont need. its not even on long term saves ive just test a new save with just the premier league running and its the same. im gonna re-install and try again its really strange cos usually it flys on my laptop. been up to 2050 and no slow down and now all of a sudden its struggling. laptops only 5 months old so i dont think its that.

If its happening on games that arent long term ones than that would suggest that the problem lies with your computer and not FM. Try all the obvious things like updating your drivers, running a virus and spyware scan and check you hard drive for errors.

Archived