Continguent consideration (e.g. after 10 international caps, etc)

Hi all,

Do such clauses have any effect when trying to buy a player. I always chance my arm with a bid but the vendor always seem to ignore such continguenies, eg.

they will accept £4m but won't accept £3.8m with a further £5m if he gets 10 international caps, etc.

I know there might be good reason why they shouldn't accept, just wondering does anyone use them successfully or is it a waste of time?

Yeah the AI seem to ignore them. For instance was reading a thread where somebody said if u sell a reasonably talented uncapped youngster for no money but have 40mill after one appearance internationally clause thay bite your hand off. providing they get that one appearance you get the beans. alternatively you can just add a manager and capp them but it seems to work anyway. stupid.

Yeah the AI seem to ignore them. For instance was reading a thread where somebody said if u sell a reasonably talented uncapped youngster for no money but have 40mill after one appearance internationally clause thay bite your hand off. providing they get that one appearance you get the beans. alternatively you can just add a manager and capp them but it seems to work anyway. stupid.

Yeah I remember that thread :thup:. Works fine, since this post I ve exploited even better the issue and now my most expensive sale has been 165 (3 x 50M + 15M on 325k appearance fee), I have had 600M record in one transfer window (http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2323/onejn.jpg). I ve also managed to make 150M benefit on one player selling him twice in 1.5 year lol.

This is obviously a bug, and I was surprised nobody mentioned it before. I wouldn't use it if I didn't find it alone, but as I did I don't know I don't feel bad at all :rolleyes:

Not cheating as it doesn't use any external tool (such as FMRTE, Geni), I d say exploit a bug or something :rolleyes:

Don't you ever overbid a player so other interested teams move on and later offer him a normal rate ? Don't you trade players for twice the value they would ever be traded for IRL ? Don't you sometimes buy a young promise for 40M (same price as Villa IRL) ? And so on ...

Archived