Guide to Adding Club and Competition Logos for FMH2008

• SI Staff

The graphics need to be created in PNG format and should be no more than 30 pixels high and 60 pixels wide with a transparent background.

These graphics are then placed in the following directories on the Memory Stick, depending on their type (club logo or competition logo):-

PICTURE\FMHCLUBS

PICTURE\FMHCOMPETITIONS

Club Logos

Club logos should be named after the club short name, with spaces replaced by underscores.

Example:

The Watford logo would be named "watford.png"

PICTURE\FMHCLUBS\watford.png

This would then display the "watford.png" graphic in the game on Watford's team screen.

Competition Logos

Competition logos should be named after the full competition name, with spaces replaced by underscores.

Example:

The English Championship logo would be named "coca-cola_championship.png"

PICTURE\FMHCOMPETITIONS\coca-cola_championship.png

This would then display the "coca-cola_championship.png" graphic in the game on the Coca-Cola Championship League Table screen.

So does FMH 08 by default not have logos for any of the clubs or competitions? And if so then does adding lots of them put pressure on the processor? And has anyone on these forums done a pack of club and competition logos do you know?

Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Olly - can you double check this (although I've a feeling you're right) ... if this is still the case can you add it to the TestTrack database so we ensure its fixed for FMH2009.

Thanks guys for looking into this. icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder if it may be a Mac character set issue. I recall some PC-based users getting it to work. BTW, the same thing happened on French/Spanish accent characters, such as é and í.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by Gfor890:

in the last game if you typed a name with foriegn characters in word and pasted it across it would work,

does that still work?

or coping the name from the editor and changing the caps worked aswell

To be quite honest I'm not 100% certain (and I don't have a PSP dev kit to hand to test with) - I don't think anything changed in that area for this version so I'd expect it will still work if it did last version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived