Unrealistic Job offer

In my first game I started as Grays in the Conference and midway through the second season I was offered the Blackburn job. I had been promoted to League Two and they were in the Championship but I still find this job offer very unrealistic and quite the opposite to job offers in the PC version. This seems like something that could be improved in future versions of FMH to me.

In my first game I started as Grays in the Conference and midway through the second season I was offered the Blackburn job. I had been promoted to League Two and they were in the Championship but I still find this job offer very unrealistic and quite the opposite to job offers in the PC version. This seems like something that could be improved in future versions of FMH to me.

• SI Staff

I agree thats a fairly unlikely offer to have been made (although as you indicated they had been relegated and you had proven your mettle to a certain extent so its not as bad as it might have been) - I'll look into this side of things and ensure that its tweaked for the next version ....

Archived