most disloyal player

Bruno Mezenga. I signed him for 9 clubs in 10 seasons in a journeyman save. I was never a big team, the biggest being Almeria is La Liga. I didnt really play him much, just became tradition to take him round the world with me! He was either very loyal to me, or very unloyal to everyone else!

Snap! Robinho again. I obviously enjoyed his tantrum comedy value so much that I made the silly mistake of signing him twice, selling him to everton twice, and both times he was awful to manage. He's now available on a free and i'm tempted again, just to see what happens, even though he hates me so much, or at least he must do!

A Brazilian regen called Phillipe for me. It all started the day he signed. First he wasn't happy with the press conference and then things went from bad to worse. I had submitted my Euro Cup squad for the 1st 3 rounds the day before he arrived so I couldn't add him until the group stages. He made a point of going to the presson a monthly basis to state that he didn't like me and that I was difficult to work for.

Dudu, in my longest save, signed for Real Madrid in 2011, two years later he ask for transfer request and in summer 2013 signs for Barcelona, with a large wage of 10M annual, been playing great games as firs team and now 2017 he's "Unhappy", rejected a contract extension with a huge Signing bonus of 4M, and is tempted by Manchester City!!!

Unloyal #@~!"& but very good player!

The worst I have had would be Tranquilo Barnetta on my Sunderland game, I bought him in the Summer of 2010, and he was gone by January, money grabbing whore. He was amazing aswell, although I did make £20m profit in just 5 months.

Archived