Something i have been meaning to ask for a while.....

When asking getting a scout report on a player, i find that the attachment from the email disappers after a while, and then so does the email. Is there a way i can review past scout reports?

p.s - i understand the player might have got better or worse, but my attachments disappear after about a week or two, and i take my time over the transfer window ..

If im understanding what you mean correctly, when you click on a player you can then click on the 'reports' tab. This will show you the most recent scout report. Then somewhere in the top right corner will be the scouts name and date, if you click this, any past scout reports will be on that list.

If im understanding what you mean correctly, when you click on a player you can then click on the 'reports' tab. This will show you the most recent scout report. Then somewhere in the top right corner will be the scouts name and date, if you click this, any past scout reports will be on that list.

Yes, this. :thup:

If you go to scouting then click on an assignment listed with a particular scout you can see all of a particular scout's reports. To see all I just go to player search and sort by 'recommended', so all the players you've scouted are above all those you haven't.

If you actually asked a scout to scout the player then the player is automatically added to your shortlist.

Looking there for previous reports might be better.

IIRC players on your shortlist stay there until they either retire our you remove them, so you should be able to see those players who's scout report has "expired" and ask a scout or coach to have another look at him.

Archived