Hidden Attributes

Examples of hidden attributes are injury proneness, consistency, important game, loyalty etc, all of which should be self-explanatory. They can make the difference between players becoming the best in the world or not quite making it. There are more, can't remember what they are.

Can anyone describe in detail what hidden attributes are and how they affect players?

Apologies in advance if I miss any:

Ambition: The higher the ambition the more likely a player is to want to play at a higher level/bigger club.

Loyalty: Speaks for itself, the more loyal the player the more likely he is to stay with your club and the less likely to become unsettled by speculation.

Professionalism: Difficult one to quantify. It definitely helps a player improve and reach his potential but I expect it helps on the pitch as well.

Sportsmanship: On the pitch high levels will see a player stick to the rules while low levels will result in cynical dirty fouls.

Pressure: How well a player handles pressure, at low levels a player will fold and play badly in big matches or when your team goes behind.

Temperament: How well a player keeps his cool and sticks to the plan, low levels will see a player lose his head committing rash challenges and playing poorly.

Consistency: How often a player plays to his full ability.

Injury proneness: How likely a player is to be injured.

Cougar - I think there's at least two more.

Controversy: How likely the player is to kick up a fuss about things

Important Game: How well he plays in big games

Edit: Also, I think Ambition, Pressure, and Professionalism (along with Determination) affect how the player reacts to team talks. Not certain about this though.

Are other attributes 2 footedness and leadership?

Leadership is visible as "influence". The numerical ratings of both feet are hidden, but you can see a 1-5 text representation on the positions screen (very weak, weak, reasonable, strong, very strong.

Archived