2011 Hardware Requirements

Hi

My PC is a bit of an old thing (single core Athlon 1800 to give you an idea). When I built it, 2GB RAM (although fairly common) was still considered a lot by most common folk :) My Radeon 2400 Pro has done me proud!

Does anyone know what might be a more sensible set up to play (for example) a medium database (5-6 full-ish countries) in FM 2011?

Thanks.

The hardware requirements for FM11 have not been released yet but the min specs for FM10 will be the absolute minimum, altho higher specs are recommended. If you can afford to wait till the Demo is released, which is usually this or next month, then the hardware requirementas will be relased then.

The hardware requirements for FM11 have not been released yet but the min specs for FM10 will be the absolute minimum, altho higher specs are recommended. If you can afford to wait till the Demo is released, which is usually this or next month, then the hardware requirementas will be relased then.
The FM2010 system specs are here, just in case you hadn't noticed :)

I was aware that I was skirting the official minimum requirements for FM 2010 (which across the PC gaming market in general are very inaccurate). ;)

Demo requirements sounds like a v.good idea. Hopefully there will be some feedback with actual hardware setups :)

Has the demo been released yet? .. How about now? Now? :o

Archived