Annoying Message...

After losing 3-1 away to Man City with Reading, I got a message saying the fans were annoyed that I had changed from the previously successful 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2.

However I still started the match with 4-2-3-1? With 10 minutes to go I was 2-1 down, so decided to leave 2 in defense, and put many up front and in other attacking positions. So I still actually played the successful 4-2-3-1. This isn't the first time I've had this annoying message.

P.S The fans shouldn't be annoyed i'm 4th in the premiership with Reading ;)

I know what you mean. I had a similar message that said that the fans were annoyed by the fact that I was unwilling to change tactics during a losing streak, yet I got the message after a game in which I deliberately changed to a very different formation and playing style. It's not a massive problem but it is a wee bit frustrating especially when it is in the middle of a losing streak.

Just ignore the fans. They are dumb!

I remember starting my current save with Millwall in L1. We are playing a cup match away with Chelsea, which their cheapest player worth more than my whole team.

We lost 4-2 or something like that, I thought it was fantastic that the team was able to score twice. But the fans are devastated.

They were expecting me to beat them I guess. :p

I never care about that message. If you're like 1.17 underdogs in a match and still manage to give the opposition a real tough time and lose just 1-0 the fans will still be disappointed.

The message seems to take to few things into consideration.

Archived