Your Free Tranfer Players?

I have a whole team full of free transfers right now as it's a challenge that I set myself. So I have Martin Galván, Alphonse Areola, Philipp Prosenik, Anderson, Josh Lambo, Luka Modric, Felix Kroos, Owen Hargreaves plus about 15 or so more who I wouldn't be able to name here without taking a look. We are currently second in the league but are a long way behind Chelsea right now.

Ben Arfa

Stefan Keisling (do not have the character that is in his name so I spelt it how it is said... by me at least, he is a German striker)

Levan Kenia

Hoarau

Huntalaar

All great players for me, especially Keisling and Hoarau.

On one of my games my whole team are free transfers and they are topping the league.

I have a whole team full of free transfers right now as it's a challenge that I set myself. So I have Martin Galván, Alphonse Areola, Philipp Prosenik, Anderson, Josh Lambo, Luka Modric, Felix Kroos, Owen Hargreaves plus about 15 or so more who I wouldn't be able to name here without taking a look. We are currently second in the league but are a long way behind Chelsea right now.

Interesting approach. Do you ever spend cash on players or do is it freebie only?

Fabregas, wright-phillips, deco, joe cole, jo, arsharvin, bennaglio, rooney, messi, pique, cahill, sturridge, eduardo, vela, ferdinand, dani alves

didnt really paly any of them as they were all 34/35 but signed them to keep them as coaches, managed to keep them all but rooney, he went to manage brighton!

Signed Arshavin on a free from Real Madrid (after they paid $9 million for him, then never played him) as my Designated Player in MLS. Averages about a goal every two games for me playing as a forward, but he's now 34 (after 2 1/2 seasons with me) and I'm letting him go at the end of the season. Looking at signing Adebayor as his replacement...

Archived