25 Man Squad

This season English clubs have had to make choices over who will be in their squad for the forthcoming season with a limit of 25 players.

Now for me, my favourite league is the championship, and whoever isn't picked for the 25man squads is a big deal for me as they will most likely be sent out on loan or sold if they are surplus to requirements.

I would like to know if this will be included (and made noticeable) in FM2011, or if it was already included in 2010 (as I haven't noticed it)

For example,

If a player didn't make the squad, i would like to see in his personal status "Disappointed he didn't make the 25 man squad." or "Looking to get his career back on tract with a loan move" or something like that.

And for people that did make the cut, the opposite. "Wants to make his mark after being placed in the clubs 25man squad" etc etc

im not sure, but if it has, it hasnt been noticeable enough in my opinion.

I want to be able to clearly see who has made the cut and who hasnt to evaluate my loan or cheap buys quicker. And tbh its not just that, i mean i liked hearing on sky sports news the premiership teams and who has or hasnt made the cut, its exciting to see the prospects for the season :)

I would love this to be in the game

It is in fm2010 but there's been some discussions\complaints suggesting that its not been implemented correctly. If this is true, and tbh I am not sure there is a mistake with its implementation, then I am sure it will be corrected for FM11.

It is in fm2010 but there's been some discussions\complaints suggesting that its not been implemented correctly. If this is true, and tbh I am not sure there is a mistake with its implementation, then I am sure it will be corrected for FM11.

Its correct the only issue which is fairly minor is that if you give an U21 a squad number he takes up a place in your 25 while if you don't his shirt number is -1 on matchday.

It should have been done like the European registration and I expect it will be in FM11.

EDIT

I see in the sticky that Miles has confirmed it will be altered for FM11.

im not sure, but if it has, it hasnt been noticeable enough in my opinion.

I want to be able to clearly see who has made the cut and who hasnt to evaluate my loan or cheap buys quicker. And tbh its not just that, i mean i liked hearing on sky sports news the premiership teams and who has or hasnt made the cut, its exciting to see the prospects for the season :)

I would love this to be in the game

I like this idea. Michael Knightly from Wolves stated how he understood why he had been left out and was hoping to get in the Jnauary squad etc and Im sure players like Jonathan Woodgate will react in a similar way.

Maybe, much liek Bellamy's situation, you could tell players that they arent going to feature in your 25 man squad, to drum up interest in them?

I dont expect this to make it into Fm11 (but if it did that would be nice :p)

Archived