pre ordering FM11 with Play.com

hey guys and gals, i am interested in pre ordering FM11 and i have an account with Play.com, but i have never pre ordered anything with them so what i want to know is will i recieve FM11 on the day that it is released(or any other pre ordered game/dvd from play.com). Or will it be released by play.com on the day of its release and i wont get it for 2 or 3 days?

thanks for your help!

yeah i wont be paying for the better delivery, i think it is worth it and i have done it with my tottenham shirt its just i cant afford to do it with everything and my shirt cost £60 so its worth it imo. im certainly tempted to pre order it from play.com now as it comes on the day and it will save me having to go and pick it up from a Game/HMV etc after work as it will be at home, but i wont want to be without the new FM.

how much is the delivery on top of the game out of interest? if i get it early or on time it might be worth it. i have just bought Two And A Half Men new season from there which is out in october so will be interesting when i get that in comparison to release date, that might determine what i do. not out for a month though.

I can't seem to find anything about paying for extra delivery on play.com anymore. I know Amazon definitely do it and I seem to remember play.com doing the same. I may not have paid for delivery but I did get my pre-order a day early so they are usually fast.

ah £1.99 isnt to bad i have no problem in paying that and getting it much earlier and its well worth it for a game like FM. thanks RichN for your help! and glad you liked the thread Ronaldo_Rooney!

I have always been sceptical about pre-ordering games, although FM is the only one I have considered doing it for.

Never really thought to ask, but enjoyed reading others experiences on this :thup:

I have always been sceptical about pre-ordering games, although FM is the only one I have considered doing it for.

Never really thought to ask, but enjoyed reading others experiences on this :thup:

yeah im the same,i havent preordered a game because i have always thought that i could just go out and buy it and get it on the day instead of it probably coming late. i am also not a fan of buying tickets to see bands, or other people live and having to wait a few months till i get the tickets i always get worried about them.

Archived