The New Messi (Regen)

I've just been browsing around La Liga looking for some new players for my Bournemouth team, and i spotted this guy at Real Madrid.

22333374.png

His physical attributes are a bit low, but i guess physical attributes are not that vital in Spain.

He looks like a mixture of Steven Gerrard and Lionel Messi combined into one, with David Beckhams crossing ability added on top.

Lionel Messi eat your heart out. :D

(I hope to sign this guy someday).

Some players are just good. Just because a player is good doesnt mean we have to accuse every tom, dick and harry of editing them!

Agreed. But 9 20's ??

I'm not really accusing anyone, it's none of my business if people edit their players or not but to me, this one looks edited. Sorry.

You're free to disagree, obviously.

Yeah well i'm not the sort of person to go around and edit a player and then come and post it on a thread like this to show off.

I'm not really one for showing off,and i am certainly not one for cheating, i just thought i would post this player as i have never seen a regen this good on the latest FM's.

This is the 1st ever regen i have posted in all my time on the forums, because he's the best regen i've ever come accross.

If you want to acuse me of editing then your free to your oppinion, but why would i not edit one of my own players instead? Or if i did edit him, why wouldn't i have signed this player when he was younger before Real Madrid? And like somebody posted above why would i not max out his physical attributes aswell?

I honestly only just came accross the player as i was looking through the Spanish teams, and i saw his valuation was £27 million and he was only 22, and when i clicked on his profile those were the attributes he had. Which made me think about this thread..

Sadly i will probably never end up with this player or a player that good, perhaps only when he's in his mid 30's and not has good.

Yeah well i'm not the sort of person to go around and edit a player and then come and post it on a thread like this to show off.

I'm not really one for showing off,and i am certainly not one for cheating, i just thought i would post this player as i have never seen a regen this good on the latest FM's.

This is the 1st ever regen i have posted in all my time on the forums, because he's the best regen i've ever come accross.

If you want to acuse me of editing then your free to your oppinion, but why would i not edited one of my own players instead? Or if i did edit him, why wouldn't i have signed this player when he was younger before Real Madrid? And like somebody posted above why would i not max out his physical attributes aswell?

I honestly only just came accross the player as i was looking through the Spanish teams, and i saw his valuation was £27 million and he was only 22, and when i clicked on his profile those were the attributes he had. Which made me think about this thread..

Sadly i will probably never end up with this player or a player that good, perhaps only when he's in his mid 30's and not has good.

fair enough mate. I'm not exactly accusing you...I'm just judging the player based on experience. Also, I'm not trying to have a go.

Why "surely" ? You can edit whichever attributes you want how much you want so...

You can edit a player all you want, but you only have a maximum of 200 PA to work with, which means a player can never have full 20s across the board. Given that physical stats chew up an inordinate amount of PA, it's only natural for him to have sub-par physicals.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, each position a player can play which is ranked in excess of 11/20 costs up to 9 PA, on a pro-rated basis. Given that he's probably got at least 15 or 16 in his secondary position, that's gonna be at least 16 or 17 PA taken up right away... more, if he's 'Accomplished' at any other positions, like MR, MC, and so on. Anyone editing a player would (hopefully) be smart enough to limit him to one position to maximize the amount of stats that could squeeze into the player.

You can edit a player all you want, but you only have a maximum of 200 PA to work with, which means a player can never have full 20s across the board. Given that physical stats chew up an inordinate amount of PA, it's only natural for him to have sub-par physicals.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, each position a player can play which is ranked in excess of 11/20 costs up to 9 PA, on a pro-rated basis. Given that he's probably got at least 15 or 16 in his secondary position, that's gonna be at least 16 or 17 PA taken up right away... more, if he's 'Accomplished' at any other positions, like MR, MC, and so on. Anyone editing a player would (hopefully) be smart enough to limit him to one position to maximize the amount of stats that could squeeze into the player.

All true points. However has always come across as genuine so I for one don't think its edited. Just think its a shame that people can't post regens like this without being accused of cheating.

dude the first time a saw ur reagen olexandr, i wont lie but i started laughing cause that is so bait he is edited...the second is how u can try to deny that made me drop down on my chair...then i said ill put his stats in FMRTE...and i was shocked 2 find that his overall current rating was only 83.30%...i still think its edited cause after 3 weeks my players states dropped by 15%

I've been keeping a close eye on his since i found him as you can imagine, and he's been injured a couple of times, 7 weeks at the start of the season and then was injured for 3 weeks a few weeks later.

And then i saw this on his report:

47398088.jpg

So that as put a bit of a downer on him. But i still wouldn't mind having him in my team anyday.

dude the first time a saw ur reagen olexandr, i wont lie but i started laughing cause that is so bait he is edited...the second is how u can try to deny that made me drop down on my chair...then i said ill put his stats in FMRTE...and i was shocked 2 find that his overall current rating was only 83.30%...i still think its edited cause after 3 weeks my players states dropped by 15%

haha So because your edited player's stats have dropped after 3 weeks, i must have edited my player? I like your argument. ;)

What do you want me to do, post a screenie of him at the end of every season? Well here you go here's what he looks like at the moment, as you can see a couple of his stats dropped while he was injured for 7 weeks at the start of the season [his penalty taking and tackling i think], but also some of his other stats have gone up since. [stamina, strength and concentration]

41955114.png

And here you go aswell then, i've just saved the game under a different name and gone holiday mode for a month or so, and here are his stats still looking the same my friend.

30110857.jpg

Actually i'll tell you what i'll even upload my save if you want, then you can go on holiday for a month or how ever long you want yourself, and see if his stats have dropped, then you can't accuse me of editing?

As i said, i have absolutley nothing to hide and i don't really want to upload my journey man save, but if it stops thess accusations of cheating then so be it.

Looking at the real Messi's attributes that someone linked up there, his passing seems a bit exaggerated at 17, I would say 15.

I have just looked and I cocked up. The screenshot shows Messi 1 year on from the start of the game. It was taken from my game , I holidayed 1 year on and took the Perugia job.

Apologies

Archived