FM2011: Who will be the new stars?

And who will be downgraded?

Prediction:

Joe Hart will be made very good, possibly with one of the highest potentials.

Theo Walcott will be slightly better but not world class.

Gareth Bale will be great, at least PA170

Thomas Muller will be one to get

what else?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hernandez. His Pace and Acceleration should be improved a lot, since he was the fastest player at the world cup.

Nani. Has improved his overall game a lot.

Rooney. His heading must be improved. He scored 7-8 goals in a row with his head last season. He has 10 heading in FM10 which is not right.

Brazilian Jo should be moved down a peg.

I would imagine that boosts will be given to:

Joe Hart, Gareth Bale, James Milner, Adam Johnson, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Muller, Sami Khedira, Bastien Schweinsteiger, Corey Evans, Mame Diouf, Sergio Busquets, Phil Jones, Andy Carroll and many others.

While some will drop:

Gareth Barry, Frank Ribery, Thierry Henry, William Gallas, Lucas, Martin Skrtl, etc.

While 2 in particular should be dropped, but won't... cough* Terry and Lampard *cough

I would imagine that boosts will be given to:

Joe Hart, Gareth Bale, James Milner, Adam Johnson, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Muller, Sami Khedira, Bastien Schweinsteiger, Corey Evans, Mame Diouf, Sergio Busquets, Phil Jones, Andy Carroll and many others.

While some will drop:

Gareth Barry, Frank Ribery, Thierry Henry, William Gallas, Lucas, Martin Skrtl, etc.

While 2 in particular should be dropped, but won't... cough* Terry and Lampard *cough

I see no reason why Lampard and Terry should be downgraded. Like Sid said Lampard had a fantastic season and considering what happened to Terry last season he was very solid.

OK, let me explain correctly.

Lampard's visible stats should remain. His "important matches" stat should be made 5 or 6, as he hasn't had a big game in a high stakes game for a good few years now, yet in the FM, he pops up in these.

Terry is too good anyway. His positioning should be downgraded, as he is often out of position, and his dirtiness should be upgraded as he is very very dirty. His passing should be dropped too, as he often under hits passes, back passes in particular.

Hernandez. His Pace and Acceleration should be improved a lot, since he was the fastest player at the world cup.

Nani. Has improved his overall game a lot.

Rooney. His heading must be improved. He scored 7-8 goals in a row with his head last season. He has 10 heading in FM10 which is not right.

Brazilian Jo should be moved down a peg.

If your basing it on one of those speed tests they are rubbish and researchers dont pay any attention to them

OK, let me explain correctly.

Lampard's visible stats should remain. His "important matches" stat should be made 5 or 6, as he hasn't had a big game in a high stakes game for a good few years now, yet in the FM, he pops up in these.

Terry is too good anyway. His positioning should be downgraded, as he is often out of position, and his dirtiness should be upgraded as he is very very dirty. His passing should be dropped too, as he often under hits passes, back passes in particular.

Hahaha say what?

Some that haven't been mentioned that I'd like to see get improvements:

Jeffrey Bruma

Flo Malouda

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Gonzalo Higuain

Jerome Boateng

Paulo Henrique

Alejandro Dominguez

Gregory van der Wiel

Kieran Gibbs

David Luiz

Fabio Coentrao

Pedro Rodriguez

Sergio Busquets

Gerard Pique

It's a shame, he has potential but he's incredibly injury prone and lazy ;)

Maybe in the past (6 years ago), but he has come along way this year.

Should atleast have a CA of 150. PA -9 or 170+.

Ouasim Bouy (Ajax)

and hopefully Marco Verratti will be just as awesome as he is in this version of FM.

I also think some of the attributes of average Premier League players are a bit inflated, whereas quality players in lower reputation leagues (Netherlands for instance) are underrated.

Rooney - Heading, Finishing, Creativity all high

Hernandez - Finishing, Pace, Determination..

Andre Ayew - Strength, Tackling, Dribbling, Determination, Bravery

Kwadwo Asamoah - Creativity, Strength, Dribbling,

Asamoah Gyan - Finishing, Strength, Determination, Penalty Taking (Seriously he did score 2 out of 3)

Rooney - Heading, Finishing, Creativity all high

Hernandez - Finishing, Pace, Determination..

Andre Ayew - Strength, Tackling, Dribbling, Determination, Bravery

Kwadwo Asamoah - Creativity, Strength, Dribbling,

Asamoah Gyan - Finishing, Strength, Determination, Penalty Taking (Seriously he did score 2 out of 3)

Really? He had more shots than anyone else in the tournament! It's his physicals that get him so many goals, his finishing is still poo.

Archived