PC or Laptop play?? What do you do?

I bought my own laptop in December so that way no one in my house can say 'Its my turn to go on now' icon_smile.gif , I always take my laptop to work and play Football Manager there which is good.

I have a 1.9 Dual Core processor, 2GH RAM, 356M integrated memory, 1600 FSB speed, FM 2008 runs very fast on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andoz2000:

interesting....oh.

To Everyone: If you play on your laptop, do you use the 'pad' or a mouse?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have tried using the pad...so irritating, has to be the mouse because that way you can navigate very fast using FM's cool user interface if you want to get the most out of it, I don't think anyone would play with the pad unless they are skint to bits and can't afford a mouse and it only costs £5 for a mouse.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andoz2000:

To Everyone: If you play on your laptop, do you use the 'pad' or a mouse?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mouse, more easy to navigate!

I play on a laptop. It's mine and no one can tell me that I need to get off so they can go on it.........................not that there is really anyone else about anyway, just a flatmate, and her technological abilities extends to facebook and thats it!

If you play on your laptop, do you use the 'pad' or a mouse?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use the pad as I dont have a mouse.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If I had a laptop to play FM on, I wouldnt get out of bed tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i don't. Well apart from having to go to work, but then i just spend most of the night sitting there on a chair playing fm, man its such a hard life...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

I used to play on a desktop until I got a new laptop in February, now I play on that because it's easier to move that from uni to home </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, no way...what a coincidence...i do the exact same thing !! i got my laptop in january...

desktop. only because i can't afford to pay for my laptop to be repaired. if i could i would be on my laptop playing fm and my brother would be on the desktop playing fm but not the same save.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SurvivorSoso88:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

I used to play on a desktop until I got a new laptop in February, now I play on that because it's easier to move that from uni to home </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, no way...what a coincidence...i do the exact same thing !! i got my laptop in january... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got a bursary from my Uni of £700. I think you can all guess it didn't go on books icon_wink.gif

Archived