Ridley 99

Hi everyone this is my first post but i have read these pages for quite a while but have now decided to join and post.

I think Ridley99 should be given some credit like mightyowl has as ridley has done just a great job like mightyowl did and think it would be fair for him to get some credit for his hard work as i think his challenges, updates and knowledge is ace.

What do you guys think?

Hi everyone this is my first post but i have read these pages for quite a while but have now decided to join and post.

I think Ridley99 should be given some credit like mightyowl has as ridley has done just a great job like mightyowl did and think it would be fair for him to get some credit for his hard work as i think his challenges, updates and knowledge is ace.

What do you guys think?

Ridley's a top man. But what kind of credit were you wanting him to receive? All the regulars round here respect him and his advice and appreciate all his help. I think he knows he's very well respected round here by all the people that matter. Were you hoping we all have a whip round and get him some flowers? Or chocolates? What kind of flowers you like, Ridley? Are you a carnation kind of a guy or…?

• SI Staff

We'll see with regards to ridley99 - I'm not reknowned to giving away custom titles lightly ...

But he has been extremely helpful to players of the game and if it continues I'll probably come up with something appropriate to show our gratitude - however obviously that will have to wait on certain yellow cards expiring icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I'll probably come up with something appropriate to show our gratitude - however obviously that will have to wait on certain yellow cards expiring </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ace, your ban runs out on new year. A fresh start with your new forum title (of course if you get one)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Marc Vaughan

Sports Interactive

Darth Vaughan

Registered: 05 January 2000 Posted 07 October 2007 22:39 We'll see with regards to ridley99 - I'm not reknowned to giving away custom titles lightly ...

But he has been extremely helpful to players of the game and if it continues I'll probably come up with something appropriate to show our gratitude - however obviously that will have to wait on certain yellow cards expiring </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We'll see with regards to ridley99 - I'm not reknowned to giving away custom titles lightly ...

But he has been extremely helpful to players of the game and if it continues I'll probably come up with something appropriate to show our gratitude - however obviously that will have to wait on certain yellow cards expiring </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

glad to see you may be getting your recgonition Ridley

Archived