Exactly how far have you gone with a BSS/BSn or conference etc team in the first year....

I mean this obviusly in cup competitions.

I only ask, as back in the cm2/3 days every now and then i used to start in a bottom tier with a world class team and see if i could win the fa cup in the rd dividsion and then peromotion willing play uefa cup/cup winners cup footy as a second division team.

same with league cup for lauue teams.

Big thanks to the guy who did the bandits thread for giving me this intriging question.

I mean this obviusly in cup competitions.

I only ask, as back in the cm2/3 days every now and then i used to start in a bottom tier with a world class team and see if i could win the fa cup in the rd dividsion and then peromotion willing play uefa cup/cup winners cup footy as a second division team.

same with league cup for lauue teams.

Big thanks to the guy who did the bandits thread for giving me this intriging question.

In my current save with Redditch:

First season finished 3rd in the BSN, missing out on promotion after getting beat 3-2 in the playoff final.

Got to the 4th qualifying round in the FA cup, quarter finals of the Setanta shield and semi finals of the FA trophy.

One yeah I won the BSS playoffs after finishing second with Newport County and got the to FA Trophy final, wasn't my first season though.

Also with Redditch I made the FA Cup 4th round while in BSN, lost 7-0 away to Middlesbrough icon_frown.gif

They went 4-2-4 when they were 4-0 up!

I know it's a bit off topic but it's a first season story... First season at Brechin City in the Scottish Div 2 I won the league by 18 points icon_smile.gif

I'm playing as Dorchester at the moment and finished my first season this morning.

I won the league at a stroll. Got to the fourth round of the FA Cup, being edged out 3-2 to Colchester. I went quite far in the FA Trophy but was destroyed by Rushden 3-0, but in the Setanta Shield, I was knocked out early on.

Archived