Tips on how to loan my players out...

Im really struggling to generate any interest in my talented youngsters? Bizarley IRL im sure i would be getting my hands snapped off for these young world beaters. But having been availale for a season, no-body wants any of them on loan, not even the slightest sniff.

Anyone got any tips? Cos i really fancy seeing them tear it up

Get more feeder clubs. As Basingstoke I have Hibs, Reading and Oxford as feeder clubs and that's enough of a spread across the leagues. That way you have places to send your players no matter how well developed they are.

I don't think I've had a feeder club turn down a loan, so you don't have to worry about that. Get your board to find you some.

Do you have plans to use them? If they're ready then rotate, even if they're youth players with potential. They'll benefit a lot from first team experience at their club.

If they reject going to the Championship, you're not playing them, you've got to wonder why you have them in the first place. I guess make sure, they're listed for loan and frequently check interested clubs and offer for loan.

Do you have plans to use them? If they're ready then rotate, even if they're youth players with potential. They'll benefit a lot from first team experience at their club.

If they reject going to the Championship, you're not playing them, you've got to wonder why you have them in the first place. I guess make sure, they're listed for loan and frequently check interested clubs and offer for loan.

Ive got them because they are great youth players. Not yet ready for first team action, but probably too good for the Championship.

I actually thing this is common place IRL, ie Macheda, Wellbeck at Utd or say Sturrdige at Chelsea. There are other examples too. The reason their in my team, is for the future, but until then they should be able to gain experiance on loan

Get more feeder clubs. As Basingstoke I have Hibs, Reading and Oxford as feeder clubs and that's enough of a spread across the leagues. That way you have places to send your players no matter how well developed they are.

I don't think I've had a feeder club turn down a loan, so you don't have to worry about that. Get your board to find you some.

Just having feeder clubs doesn't do it. I've never had a feeder turn down a loan offer themselves. But I have players turn it down all the time. Even if the feeder is a pro club they don't want to go to it, and I'm talking even a 16 and 17 y/o.

So loans could use some refinement. I mean teens that don't fit into a first team should be itching for the chance at a loan to a smaller club.

Offer out on loan + 100% wages + Can be Recalled. Use the 'offer to clubs' option and only accept loans where they'll be a 'valuable member of the first team'. I've always done this and my younger players can their first team football.

Or you can loan them out to feeder clubs.

My policy at the moment is let the youth play, even if they are rated at League 2 level, if they have potential they'll have good games for you. They'll learn quicker for it and ultimately become better players.

Otherwise make sure you loan list them.

if you offer them out on loan with 0% wages (i.e. you will pay all the wages), can *not* be recalled, and *can* be used for cup matches, I always seem to get a lot of offers... one time a Championship club offered to loan my star prospect - when I was in League One! also make sure to loan list them.

if you offer them out on loan with 0% wages (i.e. you will pay all the wages), can *not* be recalled, and *can* be used for cup matches, I always seem to get a lot of offers... one time a Championship club offered to loan my star prospect - when I was in League One! also make sure to loan list them.

I've never had a problem getting teams to accept loan offers this way. Although, sometimes the player won't accept any of the teams.

Can feeder clubs reject a loan deal? Aren't they obliged to accept?

Just having feeder clubs doesn't do it. I've never had a feeder turn down a loan offer themselves. But I have players turn it down all the time. Even if the feeder is a pro club they don't want to go to it, and I'm talking even a 16 and 17 y/o.

So loans could use some refinement. I mean teens that don't fit into a first team should be itching for the chance at a loan to a smaller club.

Maybe they don't want to move to a foreign country/area?

-List the player for loan

-Offer to clubs (if no immediate interest you can offer some money for wages)

- Send to feeder clubs

If no one is interested then its probably not worth forcing the player on loan by transfer listing him etc. to get interest, as he probably wont play and it wont benefit the player in the long run

Ive got them because they are great youth players. Not yet ready for first team action, but probably too good for the Championship.

If they're premiership level then I'd keep them and play them as much as possible, even if it means having to get rid of some of the senior players. If they're good enough for the level they'll get better faster under you. Personally I'm going to clear out some of my players at 28-29 because I've 20 y.o.s just slightly worse than them out on loan, and I want to bring them on more. I've Otamendi at 28 and I think I'll be selling him on as I've another CB out on loan at Valencia and he'll be massive in 2 seasons (if a bit slow).

Archived