What country produces the best regens for you?

I am just curious as to what country, or countries produces the best regens on your game? For me, it is by a country mile, Turkey. Literally no other country comes close to producing the quality of the regens they do. A little unrealistic? perhaps, but which country is it on your game?

My most promising young striker is Israeli actually. :cool:

I have several world beaters from Israel as well and I don't even have the country loaded. Other than that it's pretty much even between the 20+ nations I have loaded and a few select other countries. England arguably produces a few too many PA 170+ regens, but that's probably down to having so many clubs in the game and the youth setup settings being somewhat weird.

It's very dependant on what leagues are loaded. When I have majority of the big leagues turned on they all create some great regens.

However, I've noticed that Brazil, Turkey, Ukraine and Northern Ireland will produce good regens whether they're on or not. You can actually get some steals from NI but you've got to snap them up young and give them first team experience. I've gotten many 180PA+ players from NI.

I have only the English leagues loaded, but a large database, along with players from top clubs on each continent (it's under the database size menu), so I think I get more regens from outside England. anyway, Brazil seem to produce the best regens - the most valuable player in the world (2018) is a Brazilian regen centre back. Spain, France, and Italy are up there as well. if I recall correctly, the most recent U20 World Cup semifinalists were those three countries along with Poland.

I have the top one or two leagues loaded from most South American & European countries.

Spain by far have produced the greatest number of quality newgens in my save while Germany & Argentina also seem to produce a fair number of top players.

France & Brazil have a lot of solid players but not that many of real quality while Italy & England are lagging behind which is a pity as I'm Roma.

The two best newgens I've seen so far though have been a DMC from Serbia (Playing in Germany) and an Irish striker who plays for Inter.

Spain and Brazil for me, Brazil league is not loaded.

Turkey, also not loaded are producing some great players.

England, loaded, produce some amazing keepers but falter in other areas.

Spain is probably the best balanced in positional sense.

If I talk non-loaded leagues, then Argentina, I've got two world-class argentinian midfield players all with perfect stats, and I'm thinking about adding a third to my squad.

Wanna see my argentinian dmf with perfect stats?:D

Jorge Rocha

He was a wonderkid and now he's cultured defensive miedfilder. I'm pretty sure in 1/2 seasons he'll become world class.

Russia! Youths are just $9k with clauses up to $22k. Absolute bargain to find a Russian superstar. :D

I was recommended the best central midfielder in the game when he was 16 (he was Russian). I enquired as to his price, and eventually succeeded in having a £5m offer accepted- except I didn't think it was good value. He's now worth £30m.

I was recommended the best central midfielder in the game when he was 16 (he was Russian). I enquired as to his price, and eventually succeeded in having a £5m offer accepted- except I didn't think it was good value. He's now worth £30m.

That's why I always don't think buying a Russian isn't overpaying lol. Always nice to see players without scouting as well since I'm Russian national team manager. ;)

England are usually throwing up some very good ones randomly. The country I'm managing in (Switzerland) aren't. Italy are good at consistently producing regens at my level and above, and so are France. Germany ain't bad either.

But most unusually is one team, which is supplying Azerbaijan with world beaters all by itself. One of them has only just spawned and already has 5 attributes at 16 and has secured a move to Fenerbahce.

France for me. They have twelve ‘world-wide’ reputation players, compared to the average four-five of the other nations.

They haven’t won any major competitions yet ;). Runner-up at two World Cups, and runner-up at Euro’s.

Archived