Best 16 y/o regen ever?

Hi Guys,

Happy Friday night everyone - may we all have a few sips of fine whisky and play FM!

So, what i'm after is pictures if possible of the best brand new regen you've ever seen, someone that came straight into the youth team and you can play them straight away, first season.

This is not a best regen ever thread so please don't post pics of 23 year olds etc etc

Thought I would kick things off with this guy.....if only he was on my team!

http://img829.imageshack.us/i/baumann.jpg/

Sorry about the link but the attach button wasn't working for me

I have no idea what kind of foul play there could be.....

Nah I took the screenshot of Baumann a long time ago when I saw him first, the more recent one is of him 'now'.

As for the Swiss side, we have one awesome CM, and thats about it really. Still ranked 6th in the world, with these two upfront its not very hard though!

Maybe one day!

I love playing as Servette, the good thing about the Swiss Super League is you can afford to give your promising youth players a go at competitive football and see how they get on because the standard isn't that high - I just played a league game where the average age of my back 3 was 17!

I have won the SSL for the last 6 years but never got out of my group in the CL and any good players want to leave within a year of signing for me.

Yeah I found that this was the case in Holland too, although I guess it is more of the case in Switzerland as the league is a little less competitive than the Dutch.

So frustrating when you have a few quality players and you identify others to come in and complement them, only for your current stars to get unsettled and want to leave for a bigger club! Its a bit of a viscious circle, but challenging non the less!

Archived