Scouting - useless scouts

aw21

I am currently Spurs. My scouts are useless and offer no insight into how good a player is. I don't want to ruin the game by using FM scout or Genie scout. But I need more help finding players that good enough for my team?

I am currently Spurs. My scouts are useless and offer no insight into how good a player is. I don't want to ruin the game by using FM scout or Genie scout. But I need more help finding players that good enough for my team?

What do you mean by "no insight into how good a player is"

They give a star rating for CA & PA, advice on personality, strengths and weaknesses as well as their thoughts on if a player is available and what wages they would ask for.

So how does the star rating work? I dont think its entirely accurate though? It wasnt in previous games.

I checked Suarez and the scout told me Crouch is better. Then Suarez signed for Chelsea?

The stars are compared against your own team so a 3* player is about the same level as your main players, 4*+ would be a key player in your squad while a 2* would be a rotation/backup player.

Bear in mind you also have to look at the attributes its quite possible that a 2* player with the right spread of attributes could be a first team player.

Also whats the problem with Suarez signing for Chelsea? He was possibly the type of player they were looking for.

Get scouts with high JPA+JPP and also have knowledge of the country that the players you want are from.

That's what I do. I think it makes a difference.

Like, I always sign good Spanish, Italian scouts and then scout Spanish and Italian players with the appropriate nationality scouts.

Sack your rubbish scouts and get better ones? Jeez its not hard

Archived