Ridley99 And Mightyowl

I think they should both be made into Moderators as they spend enough time on here to keep us all in line as we rarely see any mods in here compared to the other forums.

At least they both have the respect of every forum member and we all listen to them so thats why i think they should be mods. Anybody else agree??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobby T:

I think they should both be made into Moderators </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmm I'm not so sure. I've only ever seen SI staff as mods here, and it's not as if the threads are out of control or anything and need more troops to police them. In fact this is probably the most tame forums I've seen. Credit where it's due, but let's not get carried away

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moderators </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not involved in the moderator selection these days but its generally done partially via. voting of the present moderators.

(I'm also pleased to be able to say that generally speaking this forum is a delight for me to visit and people are in the large very sensible and pleasant here - so extra moderation of the forum isn't needed too much)

I'm sure both mightyowl and ridley know their help is appreciated by the community and also by myself icon_biggrin.gif

Archived