will FMH11 incorporate?

• SI Staff

It isn't planned to for the same reason we have omitted the European squads from the game, simply put its a little too fiddly for a handheld game imho.

(that being said if post FMHi's release people beg for it - I might consider introducing it as an option for an update)

Wait a minute ........

Information:

New Skin - a brand new skin giving the game a fresh and vibrant look and feel

All the transfers - every transfer will be completely up to for the 2010/11 season with all of the transfers included from the summer transfer window

Improved positions tactic screen - making changing your tactics an easier and more configurable experience.

Improved match graphics - watch your games with the classic 2D match engine, now more realistic than ever before

Updated completion and rules - play with all of the new competition rules for the 2010/11 season.

Playable National Leagues - Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland and Spain.

SO if the new rules are not in the game why is "play with all of the new competition rules for the 2010/11 season" being advertised as a new feature if its not true ? Im confused.

Wait a minute ........

Information:

New Skin - a brand new skin giving the game a fresh and vibrant look and feel

All the transfers - every transfer will be completely up to for the 2010/11 season with all of the transfers included from the summer transfer window

Improved positions tactic screen - making changing your tactics an easier and more configurable experience.

Improved match graphics - watch your games with the classic 2D match engine, now more realistic than ever before

Updated completion and rules - play with all of the new competition rules for the 2010/11 season.

Playable National Leagues - Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland and Spain.

SO if the new rules are not in the game why is "play with all of the new competition rules for the 2010/11 season" being advertised as a new feature if its not true ? Im confused.

this is why i asked, it should not be quoted if it's not in. not all of us (myself included) have iphones and the like to play FMHi so it seems we get the short end of the stick on FMH, surely it's not too fiddly to incorporate? its not too much different from when you choose international squads and they are in game already

• SI Staff
this is why i asked, it should not be quoted if it's not in. not all of us (myself included) have iphones and the like to play FMHi so it seems we get the short end of the stick on FMH, surely it's not too fiddly to incorporate? its not too much different from when you choose international squads and they are in game already

As I mentioned in my original post its a decision we took to keep the game easy to play - we have done a similar thing in the past with the European squads, I feel they're 'fiddly' and 'time consuming' to setup on the handheld with to be honest little actually gained from them for most of the users who play the game.

I'll review the decision based on the feedback we get post release and its possible that its something which is changed in the future. FMH isn't getting any different treatment to anything else - beyond the fact that its practical to release updates for FMHi and unfortunately isn't for FMH PSP (thats a simple fact of life and not something I can control I'm afraid).

• SI Staff

We have updated all the competitions and rules - however where one was deemed surplus or 'fiddly' we haven't implemented it; this is no different to not implementing the full English loan regulations (which are incredibly complex) or the European squad selections.

The handheld games already have a maximum squad limit built in of 36 because of the nature of the game engine, enforcing a 25 man rule on top of this is something which I think would confuse some users (but as I mentioned it is something I'll monitor feedback upon).

Archived