A Bug I just cant get over!

I don't usually post(If ever) however, one bug is really starting to give me fits to the point I may have to retire FM to my bookshelf.

This game ruins other games. It is that good.

Often times I find myself jumping around from video game to video game. I think about it for about while, but the end result: FM10. I'll play other games but I don't feel immersed at all. In FM, I can break my bank for a world-class striker, and if he fails; well chances are my job has also failed. Getting fired is as painful as real life, sort of. Its really a bummer to put in all that work scouting, and making tactics only to get fired for losing to a rival.

FM11 with the dynamic league rep. is it. It will be my last game ever.

Has anyone else seen this "bug"?

I don't usually post(If ever) however, one bug is really starting to give me fits to the point I may have to retire FM to my bookshelf.

This game ruins other games. It is that good.

Often times I find myself jumping around from video game to video game. I think about it for about while, but the end result: FM10. I'll play other games but I don't feel immersed at all. In FM, I can break my bank for a world-class striker, and if he fails; well chances are my job has also failed. Getting fired is as painful as real life, sort of. Its really a bummer to put in all that work scouting, and making tactics only to get fired for losing to a rival.

FM11 with the dynamic league rep. is it. It will be my last game ever.

Has anyone else seen this "bug"?

So are you asking for a " never be sacked " button that you can click when starting up a new game?

Getting sacked is part of real life football managment, even more so now adays.

I'm sure there are plenty of Managers out there who have spent months maybe even years building up there team, tweaking there formation to find the winning formula or to stop the rot, to then only be sacked at the end of it all.

Folllowing a poor start to the season, or the fans turning on you after a poor run of form [West Ham], or an unrestful chairman[Qpr] etc.

After a season or so of building up a squad at Southampton,'m sure Alan Pardew was not best pleased about being sacked this week either. ;)

If being sacked bothers you so much, then just reload the game back up to your last save date, or add yourself as a manager of that club again.

Or you could just take it on the chin, find another job and try not to make the same mistakes this time around. That's what i would do anyway. :thup:

Archived