Man utd kits

Why is it that pretty much every team in the game has their kits identical to the real ones with all the details and the sponsors and man utd's has basically the right colors and that's it ...?

Doesn't make much sense that si would have licenses for all the clubs in the premier league but man utd...

Why is it that pretty much every team in the game has their kits identical to the real ones with all the details and the sponsors and man utd's has basically the right colors and that's it ...?

Doesn't make much sense that si would have licenses for all the clubs in the premier league but man utd...

They dont have all the licenses for the prem. The style and design of Man Utds shirt is similar to what SI have put in the game. Pretty much as close as your goign to get.

SI and Football Manager have no rights to the Premier League badges or kits, EA Sports have exclusive rights to the Premier League, this is why in games like FM you can download add ons to have them. or on games like Pro Evolution Soccer were they only have 2 teams a season.

SI don't have the licenses for any of the Premier League clubs, if you can see them you must have downloaded them.

I guess. I do remember searching for kits once... But since my team's kit is the same it always was I thought I hadn't downloaded anything after all...

Archived